European Adjustable Slat System
Targeted Support And Pressure Relief
SC41's European Adjustable Slat System is designed to do more than merely support your mattress — it is designed to support YOU. The curved slats in this foundation provide both suspension and contour for greater comfort and pressure reduction. And the slat system is fully adjustable and dual-sided to meet the needs of individual sleepers. The slat suspension was invented in Bremervörde Germany in 1957 and accounts for the vast majority of bed sales in Northern Europe.
SC41 has adapted the system to meet the needs of American consumers. The flexible slat foundation replaces your box spring and fits in any standard-sized bed frame. Paired with one of SC41's flexible, supportive mattresses, it is an integral part of your mattress system.
- Independent, flexible and supportive slats
- Slats are firmness-adjustable for optimal contour
- Individual sides – no roll-together or bounce
- Each side adjusts independently
- Fits any frame – replaces a box spring
- Available in high and low profiles: 4"/ 6.5", 8.75"
- Crafted from solid wood
- Upholstered with organic cotton knit quilted to pure wool
- Not available in full size