Seeking Sales Associate
Are you ready for a change? Are you interested in learning about furniture styles and construction?
We’re looking for a creative, curious, and personable furniture sales associate who has an interest in lifelong learning, interior design, and building customer relationships. We offer a beautiful working environment, good benefits and working hours, and great co-workers.
SC41 is the premiere fine furniture store in Santa Cruz County, focusing on quality and sustainability in home furnishings and mattresses. We offer interior design services, expert advice, and an exceptional customer experience. Our employee culture is cooperative, friendly, and hard-working as well as fun-loving, good-humored, and equitable.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting customers and helping discern their needs
- Educate customers about products and services
- Managing sales and customer service
- Maintain communications with customers and vendors
- Merchandising showroom products
- Maintain and update catalogs and other sales tools
- Sales experience preferred but will train the savvy and enthusiastic learner
- You have proven reliability and a strong work ethic
- You exude confidence, have a personable demeanor and stylish dress
- You have proficiency in computer research and excellent communication skills, and the ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM
- Physically able to sit, stand, reach, balance, crouch, have color vision and depth perception
- Non-smoker, Fully vaccinated against Covid
Please email your resume to careers [at] sc41.com