1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We improve our products and advertising by using Microsoft Clarity to see how our website is used. This may include behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay. By using our site, you agree that we can collect and use this data.
We may collect personal information such as:
- Contact information including name, email address, and shipping address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys or offers
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- Fulfill your orders, which includes sharing your shipping information with drop-shipping companies
- Improve our products and services
- Occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Conduct market research
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. However, to fulfill your orders and deliver products to you, we may need to share your shipping details with our trusted manufacturers. This is only done to facilitate the delivery of your orders.
5. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
6. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
SC41 Furniture, Inc.
2701 41st Ave
Soquel, CA 95073
Last updated on 5/23/2023